Sunday 12 August 2012

Birthday Present from my Caity...YSL and Bloom

I got my birthday present in the mail on Friday from my gorgeous best friend Caity.
My birthday was almost a month ago but I love a brthday that just keeps on going.

She is such an awesome friend and she sent me a gorgeous YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick in no. 1, 'Le Rouge' as well as a Bloom Sheer Colour Cream blush in 'Rosie'.


The lipstick is beautiful.
It is a gorgeous bright red. It applies beautifully and feels so moisturising.
I am a huge fan of red lipsticks and this is definitely one of my favourites now.



YSL Rouge Pur Couture 'Le Rouge'
The Blush is also gorgeous.
I haven't really used cream blushes before because I have been a bit afraid of them.

But as I obsessed with Zoe Foster (as we all should be) and she has discussed the merits of cream (or creme) blush, as well as providing tutorials, I have decided to give them a try.

I had been recommended the Bloom blush by a few people and I am so excited to give this a go.
It applies really easily and looks fantastic. I really recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment