Saturday 1 September 2012

NOTD - catch up for the week

I was planning on trying to post everyday with the nailmpolish I was currently wearing but unfortunately due to work and DVD box sets, that hasn't happened.
So, today's post is my attempt to catch up and show you the polishes I have been wearing lately.
1st up is today's polish.
This is OPI Flower-To-Flower from the 'Nice Stems' collection.
It is a lovely pink polish with a subtle pink shimmer. Bright enough without being neon.
I have also done an accent nail with Deborah Lippman Birthday Party over the Flower-to-Flower.
 Pen on my hand...like always.

I really liked this polish combo. It was fun and easy.
Next up is Kleancolor Chunky Bluebell Holo over Revlon Royal.
I really like the change in colour you can see in the glitter. There is a definite shift from orange to green, then you also see some red and yellow at times.
This was a fun polish. However, I found that the Kleancolour glitter takes FOREVER to dry and when I added Seche Vite, I had some major shrinkage.

So, I like the look of it but the application was a little annoying.

Now we have Green with Envy from Glimmer by Erica, over Ulta3 Black Satin

This is a really cool glitter top coat. I got so many comments about this polish.
I really wasn't expecting the attention I got from it because, although I like it, it definitely is not my favourite polish nor does it stand out as much as some of my polishes.
But the overwhelming opinion of the people was that this is an awesome polish.
The application was easy and dry time was good.

Next is Treasure Chest from Glimmer by Erica over Ulta3 Orchid.

This is after about 1 1/2 days of wear.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment